Expand Facility Search
Rothes Halls ,
Rothes Square, Glenrothes, KY7 5NX
tel. 01592 611101
Rothes Halls is an entertainment and conference venue in the centre of Glenrothes. Our programme includes art exhibitions, drama, comedy, music, dance, and kids’ shows.
- a main auditorium which can seat 616 people and has a standing capacity of 1,400
- a smaller hall that can seat 180 people
- nine rooms for hire, catering for all kinds of events such as small business meetings, classes, clubs and large drinks receptions.
Our plans include creating an informal performance space in the foyer. Here we hope to stage small-scale café and bar performances and develop our visual arts exhibitions programme.
Tel: (01592) 61 11 01 Contact Rothes Halls Box Office online
Opening HoursMonday-Saturday 9am-5.00pm and later on performance nights. For reservations outside Box Office opening hours we have a voicemail and email service.
- People in wheelchairs are welcome at Rothes Halls. Please reserve a wheelchair space when booking your ticket.
- Both Rothes Halls entrances have automatic doors and a wheelchair ramp leads up to the main entrance from the shopping mall. A lift inside the building provide access to other floors.
- There are disabled toilets on the ground and first floors.
- There is an induction loop for the hard of hearing.
- There are disabled parking spaces in the car park next to Rothes Halls.
- Guide dogs are welcome.
If you have a myfife C + 1 card, you may be entitled to a carer's ticket, which is free. Please present your card when you book or collect your tickets. Please note that not all shows offer this concession.
Baby changing facilities are available on the ground floor. Rothes Halls support breast feeding. If you wish to use a private area please ask at reception. High chairs are available in the café. All children, including babies in arms, must have a valid ticket for a seat. So if you want to book in advance you'll have to pay for a ticket for your baby. But if you're prepared to wait and book 20 minutes before the start of a show your baby can have a complimentary ticket, as long as we're not sold out.